Ranked #1 Among Stem Cell Skin Care Serums
AnteAge by Cellese is the first anti-aging skin care system based on the famed bone marrow derived mesenchymal stem cells. These university-based stem cell scientists and clinicians have capitalized on recent advances in stem cell science in very innovative ways that make a great deal of sense sense if you follow this field. This product is receiving a lot of buzz in the professional community, and is showing remarkable results when used with skin resurfacing lasers, microneedling, and other ablative modalities. The logic behind the superiority of this cell type is quite compelling, and this company takes it further with creative lab techniques that alter the stem cell secretome in culture.
Expert Ratings & Stem Cell Skin Care Review Summary
- Stem Cell Science
- Formulation Science
- Measured Benefits
- Impact and Lack of Concerns
This unique product raises the bar considerably. AnteAge earns very high marks for the unique and innovative technology that optimizes the types and amounts of growth factors and cytokines. The benefits of an anti-inflammatory mixture of cytokines and growth factors are logical and well documented. There is a professional version (AnteAge MD) sold only through physicians with even higher potency and other enhancements.
- THE TWO-PART ANTEAGE® SYSTEM UTILIZES NANOTECHNOLOGY AND LIPOSOMAL DELIVERY TO ENHANCE THE ABILITY OF THE KEY INGREDIENTS TO ACHIEVE MAXIMAL CLINICAL EFFECT. Cytokines are important natural biochemicals in the human body and key ingredients in AnteAGE®. Cellese produces them using proprietary methods of laboratory stem cell culture. Because only the cytokines are used, AnteAGE® contains no cells or cell parts. Cellese optimizes the mix of cytokines in the laboratory to maximally enhance their ability to beautify the appearance of skin with regular use.
- Mesenchymal stem cells living in the bone marrow niche are the darling of the stem cell science world, being the body’s natural healers, a mobile 911 system for repair and regeneration. This company is the first to use the very same cells that researchers are currently using to recuse people from heart attacks, strokes, and all types of injuries and diseases. Even the cell-free conditioned media of marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells (their active ingredient) is being used this way in experimental models, with high success rates. That they found a way to adapt this to skin care is remarkable, but completely logical. They are mimicking nature herself.
- There are a number of other active ingredients in the 2-part system. All seem to be based on solid published evidence in anti-aging and aesthetic dermatology. Cellese employs lab techniques that removes risks (e.g. strict screening of donors, no FCS) and they have strict protocols to maintain safety, sterility and product purity.
- The evidence base is solid for the underlying science of stem cells and the stem cell secretagogue. In terms of applied science, the Cellese team conducted a 50 person clinical trial with stellar results. We would like to see histologic evidence of impact on skin regeneration & healing. The website says that this is forthcoming. We will revisit when that becomes available.
- The safety track record of products derived from cell cultures of stem cells and fibroblasts is unparalleled. To date, there have been no reports of adverse effects. Cellese employs lab techniques that removes risks (e.g. no FCS) and they have strict protocols to maintain safety, sterility and product purity. The notion that you can create non-inflammatory (indeed anti-inflammatory) skin rejuvenation, alone or as an adjunct to procedures, is a very high impact endeavor. Many of the problems of similar technologies (e.g. inflammatory cytokines & matrikines from adipose stem cells) are eliminated by employing BM-MSC’s. The end result is both pro-regeneration and anti-inflammatory at the same time. This unique combination gives this product very high impact.
- Serum: KEY ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:
Stem Cytokines™ Carnosine Niacinamide (vit B3) Palmitoyl Oligopeptide Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 Yerba Maté GreenTea Extract Catechins & Flavonoids
INGREDIENTS: Mesenchymal Stem Cell Cytokines, Water (Aqua), Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, PPG-3 Benzyl Myristate, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Carnosine, Hydrolyzed Myrtus Communis (True Myrtle) Leaf Extract, Polyacrylate-13, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Maltodextrin, Ilex Paraguariensis (Paraguay) Leaf (Yerba Mate) Extract, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Polyisobutene, Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Caprylyl Glycol (Naturally Derived Preservative), Polysorbate-20 (Plant Derived), Chlorphenesin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid (Naturally Derived) Accelerator: KEY ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:
Stem Cytokines™ Retinol (Vitamin A) Soy Isoflavones Vitamin E Acetate Algae Extract Sodium Hyaluronate Alpha Lipoic Acid Organic Black Tea Vitamin C Vitamin B5 Coenzyme Q10 Grape Seed Extract Shea Butter
INGREDIENTS: Mesenchymal Stem Cell Cytokines, Water (Aqua), Glycerin (Plant Derived), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, PPG-3 Benzyl Myristate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol (Plant Derived), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Polysorbate-20 (Plant Derived), Cetearyl Glucoside, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C Ester), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate-60 (Plant Derived), Glyceryl Stearate (Plant Derived), Lecithin, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyl Dimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Soybean Glycerides, Arachidyl Alcohol, Soy Isoflavones, Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Helianthus Annuus (Hybrid Sunflower) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit, Bisabolol, Arbutin, Caprylyl Glycol (Naturally Derived Preservative), Behenyl Alcohol, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Extract (Natural Preservative), Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Fruit Extract, Camellia Oleifera (ORGANIC) Black Tea, Algae (Seaweed) Extract, Xanthan Gum (Natural Thickener), Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane), Chlorphenesin, Squalane (Plant Derived), Retinol (Vitamin A), Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10), Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Allantoin (Comfrey Root Derived), Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Neroli Orange) Fruit, Tetrasodium EDTA, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Juice, Sodium Hyaluronate, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Arachidyl Glucoside, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Extract, Phyllanthus Emblica (Amla) Extract, Thioctic Acid (a-Lipoic Acid), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Modifier)